Terms of Service
Last Updated: 28 April 2023
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to DoThings Ltd.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by DoThings Ltd.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organisations that own an account with one or more of our Services.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. Typically, these changes have been made to clarify specific terms by linking to an expanded related policy. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will refresh the date at the top of this page and take any other appropriate steps to notify account holders.
By using our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. This applies to any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be instances where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; however, this does not imply a waiver of that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password (if used). The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account, including content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Within each of our Services, we provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not automatically considered cancellation.
- All of your content will be inaccessible upon account cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. We cannot recover this information once it has been permanently deleted. If you want to export any data before your account is cancelled, you can request this by emailing
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid term, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the term, and you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time. This clause exists to address the rare cases where accounts are involved in nefarious activities. We have a strong stance against such activities, and this clause enables us to exercise that stance.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of a company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice. This includes making changes to features, redesigning parts of our Services for improvement, or closing new signups for a product.
- We may change the pricing structure for our products, and we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record, and increases will only apply at the start of the next billing term. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites or the affected Services themselves.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for our Services but do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet.
- We use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or the Company.
Features and Bugs
- We design our Services with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Services will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
- We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Services inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed, and we don’t guarantee completely error-free Services.
Services Adaptations and API Terms
- We offer Application Program Interfaces (“API”s) for some of our Services. Any use of the API, including through a third-party product that accesses the Services, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms: a. You expressly understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API. b. Third parties may not access and employ the API if the functionality is part of an application that remotely records, monitors, or reports a Service user’s activity other than time tracking, both inside and outside the applications. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine if an integration service violates this bylaw. A third party that has built and deployed an integration for the purpose of remote user surveillance will be required to remove that integration. c. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Services via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. If we need to suspend your account’s access, we will attempt to warn the account owner first. If your API usage could or has caused downtime, we may cut off access without prior notice.
We mention liability throughout these Terms, but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our support team at email@example.com.